Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Who is my Role Model?

WALT - Plan for a  piece of explanation writing.                                          - Use the' Title-Introduction-Information-Conclusion (TIIC) structure.


Title
Who is my role model
Introduction

Who is my role model? My role model is my beautiful nana Maria . My nana is a beautiful hard-working lady. My nana is my world, she means everything to me. She loves everyone with all her heart. She is such a wonderful person. She has the best personality in the world.
Information
1st element
My nana raised me the best she could. She fed me, put a shelter over my head, she did everything. My nana raised me from 1 years old till now. She still calls me her baby even though i’m 12.  I have always been inspired by my nana. She is very unique. She likes to do things her own way. My nana has taught me a lot of things over the years. My nana loves the lord. She goes to the PIPC church on Pt England Rd. She loves going to church.
Information
2nd element
My nana comes from the Islands of Rarotonga and Tahiti. She is very passionate about her culture, she loves it dearly. My nana came to New Zealand from Rarotonga alone when she was only 14 years old. My great-grandma died when my nana was very young so she didn't know much about her. I love my nana dearly because she is a strong lady, she loves me, cares for me and raised me.
Information
3rd element
To be honest with you my nana makes the best food in the world. From my point of view her food is better than anyone else's on this earth. She makes the best potato soup, rukau, taro IT’S AMAZING. My life wouldn’t be the same without my nana's food. I will always look up to my nana. She is the most strongest, hardworking,most beautiful lady I know.
Conclusion
My nana means the world to me. I love her with all my heart, to the 7 earths and back. My life wouldn’t be the same without her. She is so special, no one can replace her. I love my nana because she makes delicious food, always tells me stories, puts a shelter over my head and raised me. I love her with all my heart <3.
Task Description:Our task was to write about our role models and who they are. This week my class have been focusing on (Read, Follow ,Listen to all instructions and Complete all task in the given time).                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.