Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Letter To People Of Canterbury

To whom it may concern,
I am so sorry that you were involved in this tragic accident. I send my condolences to the families whose family members passed away. I am really sorry to the families who were robbed during this time too. I pray the you will all be safe during this sad time, I pray that the lord will be with you and I pray that your families are all well. I hope that your homes and families will soon be fixed and all together. I hope that you will be able to continue your life happily. Hopefully you are all safe and well.

I just want to let you know that I am here for you all through this rough time. Please don't be sad.  My prayers go out to you all. Please keep this in your mind. Know that I am here for you all and that I hope you are all safe. If I was rich and older I would buy as many supplies as I can to help you all as you are in need of food and water. I hope you are all safe, with your family.

Yours Sincerely
Venetia




1 comment:

  1. Hey Venetia,
    Just from reading this letter I could tell you are making good progress in your writing, Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.