Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Water Worries

Walt: 1-Find evidence from the text to support my answers
         2-Analyse the text to understand the key themes and messages





Letter to Council

Pt England School
130 Pt England Road
Pt England
Auckland

Tuesday 28th February 2017

Dear Council,

My name is Venetia. I am a year 8 student at Pt England School. The reason why I am sending you this letter is because I would like you to fix this on going problem of our water. What can we do to fix it? How can our country help? Why is there not enough water?

What is our problem? Our problem is our water. Why is there not enough for our country? My suggestion would be you fix this problem so there can be enough water for our whole country to enjoy. Wouldn't it be cool if everyone in the country had enough water?

All im asking is for you to fix this problem. Can you imagine our earth without water in 100 years? Our earth is losing a lot of water. If our country can do it then maybe the rest of the world can. Can you listen to your people for once?


Yours sincerely,


Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.