Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

San Diego Zoo

WALT: Think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.

It’s time to go the zoo. I was so excited until I heard the word virtual, which means we are watching zoo animals on websites. Do you think you can even count that in as a zoo trip?

Plan

1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
Mr Goodwin telling us we were going to go to a zoo. But it was virtual so we were disappointed.
3. Body Paragraph 2
About watching a video about animals. How it kind of sucked. Unreal zoo.                
4. Body Paragraph 3
How I think zoos in real life are better
5. Conclusion
What I think about the San Diego Zoo









Task Description:Our task was to write a intro about how boring it is to go to a virtual zoo. We also had to plan our writing before we write. That was so we would stick to one idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.