Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Pt. England School

Kia Orana, My name is Venetia. I am ten years of age. I go to Pt. England School. I live in the suburb of Glen Innes. I have grown up in Glen Innes my whole life.

 At my school we use chromebooks for our learning. Chromebooks are like laptops. Our chromebooks are from the company of Acer. I am really enjoying my learning on my chromebook. I think its a bit more exciting than paper I still like working on paper though, so I can practice my handwriting and do maths.

 At Pt. England School some lucky students are given an opportunity to be in groups such as Extension, Ambassadors, Prefects and more. Just like me. I was given an opportunity to be in Extension, Soap Box Derby team, Kapa haka, Crossing patrols and more.

 Pt. England is a wonderful school full of fantastic children. And teachers of course. I love Pt. England school because I have plenty of friends and cool plus kind teachers. And that is my story about Pt. England School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.