Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

Key Competencies Writing





The Key Competencies Introduction-
What do you think the key competencies are? The Key Competencies are five keys to success in school or while your learning.  Today I am going to tell you about Thinking and Managing self, these are the key competencies I am good at and what I need to improve in.


Thinking-
I am really good at Thinking because when the teacher asks a question I can answer it. I am good at thinking because I can use my brain,to find out information or data for my learning. I  think when I am doing my Writing,Reading and Maths.



Managing Self-
I need to improve Managing myself because I always talk on the mat or if it is silent reading I talk. Sometimes I rush to the couch and I sometimes run to get on the mat quickly so I can get a point. Thats why I need to improve in Managing myself.



   
Conclusion-
Now you know that I super fantastic at thinking because I use my brain to find out information. I need to work on Managing myself because I also rush to get on the couch and run to the mat or to get my Chromebook. So there you have it ,make sure you check back on my blog to get more information , next time you check my blog I will let you know if I have improved or if I am still the same at Managing self.  What Key Competencies do you need to work on.  



2 comments:

  1. Hi Venetia,

    When I was your age Managing Self was the hardest thing for me to do as well. I thinks its great you are eager to get to the mat. But run to the mat because you want to start learning not for a point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Venetia,

    My name is Megan and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Al, which is in the United States of America. I love the fact that you love to think. I love thinking, as well, because no matter where I am at or who I am around, I can always think whatever I want to think. Managing yourself can be difficult if you are eager to learn, but it is something that you must learn to do. It is fantastic that you are eager to get to the mat, but make sure you are wanting to sit on the mat because you want to learn, not because you want to be the first one there. It is great that you love thinking and learning.

    Great Post! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.