Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Camp-Venetia

Do you know that the year five and six students from P.T. England School are going camping this week. We are going to camp on our school field. The year five and six students are going to camp to have fun and to get to know each other. We are camping for two nights and one day,we are camping on Wednesday,Thursday and Friday.




I am really looking forward to playing Top Town because I want to go against my teachers team. I am really looking forward to playing Top Town because I want to bust the other teams tower and win. It will be really cool if my team won.




I can’t wait to play Get Lost because its like amazing race. I am looking forward to falling over and having fun. Its going to be so fun because you can do it with your friends. Why don’t you play a game of Get Lost.




I am also looking forward to camp cooking because we are going to bake tasty treats and have a good time. I can’t wait to eat them. Its going to be so fun.

Be sure to visit my blog again so I can tell you more about camp.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.