WALT: Share our understanding of the text as it is read (comprehension).
1. How do you know that Mrs Ramsbottom regretted the kids bringing torches last year? Because they were flashing the lights and they were having lolies and midnight feasts .
2. How come Fred didn’t groan?
Because he was blind and it was night time anyway.
3. How did the boys feel about Fred? How do you know?
They weren’t quite sure how Fred would fit in . Because they said it in the book.
4. What kind of personality do you think James Cowan has? What kind of kid is he? He is naughty and cheeky.
5. Why did the boys make Fred sleep on the bottom bunk?
Because if he fell off they didn't want the responsibility of having him fall of the top bunk in the middle if the night.
6. What kind of jobs do you think the kids had to do?
Dishes,making their bed and tidying the room
7. How do you play kidnappers? List the instructions below:You had to get into your groups and you had to tag three people from each team.