Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Reflecting Shapes

WALT:Rotate, Reflect & Translate shapes

In today's math class we started learning about shapes and seeing them from different perspectives. We talked about how it would look like if we rotated shapes or how it would look in a reflection. Carrying on from our maths learning I then did a 10 question quiz about resizing shapes. Here are two questions from the quiz I did. The first pictures is a question I found easy because I knew about it. The second picture I have is a question I found difficult

 HARDEST                                                                        EASIEST                                                                                                                                              
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.