Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

RLWC 2017 - Mate Ma'a Tonga

28 November 2017

Dear Tonga RLWC 2017 Team,

To the one and only Mate Ma'a Tonga team. I congratulate you all for your victory throughout the Rugby League World Cup. I am so sad to here about your only loss to the England RLWC Team. You all played undisputedly well. It was quite a tough match but I'm sure all of your biggest MMT fans are very proud of what you have accomplished as a team. It wasn't the result we all wanted but you all played very well and everyone is so proud of you all.


My family and I all enjoyed watching the game as the MMT team made there biggest comeback at the half-way time. I personally enjoyed watching you all succeed and all grow as a team through-out the whole game and World cup itself. It was so amazing how the team caught up in the last 10 minutes. My favourite try of the match was Tuimoala Lolohea's try because it was very excited to watch and everyone in my household were so hyped. You made history team. You made all the Pacific Island and Tongan supporters so proud including your very own King. You have showed everyone that a small nation like yours can go just as far as the bigger nations when you work hard and never give up. Congratulations for making the Semi's team. MMT!

Yours Sincerely,


Venetia :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.